U.G.'s Friends

He
picked
us
or
we
picked
him
or
somewhere
in
between
the
only
thing
that
matters
is
that
I
got
to
be
with
him,
putting
up
with
the
conflicts
was
part
of
the
price
I
gladly
paid.
So
they
could
be
obnoxious
insulting
and
mean
still
they
were
a
part
of
him
and
not
to
love
them
was
not
to
love
all
of
him --
U.G.
excluded
no
one,
his
love
was
all
embracing
even
those
who
would
destroy
him
were
not
left
out.
I'm
sad
now
that
I
couldn't
have
been
better
with
them
petty
jealousies
and
rivalries
on
all
sides
stood
in
my
way
as
if
love
can
ever
be
diminished
because
of
others
the
one
to
one
relationship
each
had
with
you
was
inviolate
and
it
still
is
in
whatever
way
life
continues.
So
now,
I
let
them
be
and
forgive
what
I
can
and
even
ask
their
forgiveness
though
most
of
all
I
ask
your
forgiveness
for
my
not
being
truer
to
you
human
weakness
is
no
excuse --
I
wanted
what
you
offered
and
could
not
live
up
to
what
you
expected
of
me
the
separation
between
us
was
never
completely
dissolved
not
on
your
side
but
on
mine

You
said,
"You
don't
want
this"
and
it
was
true
not
willing
to
pay
the
price
of
everything:
too
much
you
asked
for
too
much.