Inner U.G.

Months
and
months
after
your
death
only
just
beginning
to
understand
my
relationship
with
you.

Now
I
don't
have
to
wait
to
see
you
again
you
are
nowhere
to
be
seen.

I
don't
have
to
pray
to
God:
Please
let
me
live
to
see
you
one
more
time.
I
don't
have
to
compete
with
the
others
for
your
attention.
I
don't
have
to
be
modest
about
my
love
for
you
I
can
be
a
gusher.
I
don't
have
to
hide
my
feelings.
I
can
grovel
and
whine
and
complain
to
you
all
day
all
night
long.
I
can
cry
my
eyes
out
for
you
to
you.

Others
can
laugh
at
me
all
they
want
I
can't
hear
them
anymore.

It's
just
between
you
and
me.

My
heart
cannot
stop
feeling
you
and
the
sadness
only
brings
you
closer

I'm
babbling
to
you
all
the
time
and
I
don't
have
to
worry
about
the
phone card
running
out.

This
altered
state
I
find
myself
in
now --
sorrow
and
ecstasy
are
the
same.
I
feel
you
in
the
marrow
of
my
bones

I'm
so
grateful
for
duality
that
lets
me
love
you
as
not
me
and
me
as
not
you.

I
wonder
how
many
loves
others
are
feeling
this
moment
all
over
the
universe.
There
are
probably
billions
and
trillions
of
galaxies
and
solar systems
infinite
universes
worlds
without end
where
every
creature
feels
this
love.

Two
magic
letters:
U.G.
and
my
heart
melts
again
and
again.