How Can It Be Told

I
wish
I
could
really
and
truly
and
utterly
not
mind
this
moment
so
much
squeezed
tightly
into
the
Southwest
Airline
seat,
as
when
you
were
seated
next
to
me
those
times
touching
your
elbow
falling
apart
inside
so
scary/sacred
you
were,
I
could
have
flown
forever.
In
a
world
of
so
much
metal
and
ashes
U.G.
my
soul -
mate
forever
there
will
never
be
an
end
to
this
wailing
about
you
in
me
you
might
as
well
relax.
Rumi
had
his
Shams El Din
Mirabai
had
Krishna
Dante
had
Beatrice
St. John
had
Jesus
I
have
you
why
deny
it
why
pretend,
if
this
love
isn't
enough
what
would
be?
They
jump
in
the
lake
to
embrace
the
moon
I
see
your
fathomless
eyes
before
me
I
look
in
them
and
see
nothing
I
can
understand.
I
know
nothing
of
any
of
this
understand
even
less
just
feel
this
utter
longing
and
yearning
for
you
a
wound
so
deep
piercing
me
through
&
through
"desolate
unto
bliss"
what
word
can
describe
how
can
it
be
told
this
Love
of
mine
for
you
shout
it
from
the
roof
tops
who
would
listen
who
would
care.
"None
will
understand."
The
voice
said
to
Buddha
and
Buddha,
said,
"Some
will
understand,"
but
even
so
does
anyone
need
to
understand
this
agony
of
bliss
inside
me
now?
Do
I
need
to
tell
it
to
anyone?
U.G.
I
know
in
my
heart
this
Love
I
feel
for
you
is
not
through
my
will
or
my
desire
even.

At
least
Paul
and
the
Apostles
could
speak
in
burning
letters
of
their
love
for
Jesus
singeing
all
mankind.
Or
Mohammed's
love
of
Allah
or
Buddha's
Pure Land
they
all
had
the
names
and
the
powers
to
speak
them.
All
I
have
is
this
tiny
heart
floating
on
the
sea
of
this
life
in
a
world
that
doesn't
even
know
you
existed
and
me,
not
knowing,
really
not
knowing,
what
is
coming
next
I
really
don't
know
who
I'll
be:
the
old
Larry
Or
the
new
Larry
when
I
get
off
this
plane
or
how
long
I
have
left
until
the
breath
goes
out
of
me.
I
feel
so
weak
inside
as
if
the
body
was
abandoning
me:
the
next
moment
renewed
strength.
It's
so
horrible
so
terrible
when
life
goes
out
of
me
I
am
utterly
helpless
nothing
to
think
nothing
to
pray
to
for
help
just
unrelenting
agony
no
way
to
surrender
and
then
after
some
endless
time
of
obscene
shame
can't
control
anything --
I
come
back
to
myself
again.
Is
this
what
they
were
all
talking
about?
All
my
life
this
hole
was
in
me
waiting.
You
simply
came
along
and
filled
it.
Now
I
can't
stop
how
I
feel.
Maybe
I'll
have
to
be
a
hermit
after
all.