U.G. Is My Sponsor


Hi
I'm
Larry
I'm a spiritual glutton
"Hi Larry"
I've
been
wandering
on
the
path
for
a
long
long
long
time.
I
crave
yogis
swamis
lamas
and
various
assorted
gurus.
I
flock
to
see
the
masters
mystics
seers
and
great
sages
of
the
ages.
My
pulse
throbs
my
head
aches
my
knees
buckle
when
in
the
presence
of
teachers
of
the
unseen
mysteries:
New Agers
New Thoughters
No Thoughters
relationists
absolutists
just
so
they're
burning
with
fervor
and
speak
with
the
E.F. Hutton voice.
U.G.
breaks
the
spell
of
my
Guru-itis
grounds
me
in
ordinary
life
a
little gossip
a
joke
a
burst
of
unholy
laughter
pokes
holes
in
my
mystical
longing.
One
soft
word
from
that
quiet
voice
pierces
my
heart
beyond
any
Zen
Master.
One
glance
from
those
darting
eyes
floods
me
with
Love
beyond
any
method
any
path.
Keep
coming
back.
It
works.